Gluten-Free Berry Muffins
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup palm shortening 1⁄4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1⁄4 cup coconut flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries Preparation
- Preheat your oven to 175°C/350°F/gas 4.
- In a food processor combine eggs, shortening, coconut sugar, and vanilla.
- Pulse in coconut flour, salt, and baking soda, then stir in blueberries by hand.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of batter into each mini-muffin cup.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, or until risen and golden.in a blender.
- Process until smooth. Serve immediately.
Back to recipes