- 1/3 cup butter or clarified butter 1⁄2 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 6 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup maple syrup 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees ̊C. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butter with cocoa powder. Stir constantly to prevent the butter from burning. Remove from heat once butter has melted.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, maple syrup and vanilla. Whisk ingredients together. Once the butter and cocoa have slightly cooled, pour it into the bowl containing the egg mixture. Mix well.
- Slowly fold in the coconut flour with the wet ingredients. Blend until a consistent batter is formed.
- Grease a 8x8 baking dish. Pour in the batter and bake for 30-35 minutes.
Back to recipes